The Astro Science Challenge is a large scale arts education project we are preparing to deliver in the final quarter of 2015. We have two exciting freelance opportunities to join us and help deliver this amazing experience for children all over the UK.
We require an experienced individual to start as soon as possible and work closely with the Unlimited Theatre team to design and support the delivery of a marketing campaign with a view to attaining substantial UK-wide engagement by primary schools by the time the project starts in October 2015.
If you are interested in applying for the position please view or download (right click) the brief.
The second role we need to appoint is for a teacher consultant, who will need to match the following criteria:
– experience in writing lesson plans and/or resource packages for primary ages 7 to 11
– part-time availability from May until July 2015
– availability to interview during the week of 4 May
– deep understanding of the primary science curriculum
– willingness to work collaboratively and attend some national meetings
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying for the position please view or download (right click) the brief.
If you have any queries about the above information or any access needs not provided here, please contact Alison Mcintyre on 0113 213 7249 or by email
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.